Our café offers fresh, local-ingredients-focused food at the most recognizable icon in Midwestern America – The Gateway Arch. It’s a great place to learn about the hospitality industry and new cultures as people from all over America and from around the world come to see it. For most, it is a once-in-a-lifetime experience, and you could be a vital part of it.
Join our team as:
- Prep Employee
- Sandwich Prep Employee
- Washroom Employee
- Outdoor Wagons Employee
- Medical Insurance, including Vision & Dental,
- Life Insurance,
- Free Metro Transportation,
- Free Lunch and/or Dinner (depending on your work schedule).
How to apply?
Please fill out this application form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please keep in mind the following key points when applying:
- All applicants will be subject to background check prior to employment and subject to National Park Service approval.
- Applicants/employees may be subject to pre-employment, random, reasonable cause and/or post-accident drug testing.
- You must also provide documentation proving identity and eligibility for employment in the United States.
- If hired, an Employment Agreement will be signed and you must be able to work the days you put on your application.
- Where do I go for an interview?
You must go to the Gateway Arch National Park.
- How often will I get paid?
- Can I ride my bike to work?
- Will I work 40 hours a week if I am fulltime?
- Are there appearance guidelines?
Yes. We will go over that during orientation.
- Will the company provide uniforms?
Uniform shirts will be provided. You must bring your own black pants and black shoes/snickers.
- Is The Arch Café open all year long?
We are open all year long, only closing on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day.
- When does the peak season start?
It starts mid-March and lasts to mid-October.
Call us at 314-300-8710