Join Our Team
Interested in working at the most recognizable icon in Midwestern America?
Be a Part of History
The Gateway Arch is unique in its design and structure. People from all over America and from around the world come to see it. For most, it is a once-in-a-lifetime experience and you could be a part of that experience. As a member of our team you will have the opportunity to learn and see new cultures from around the world and help create those once in a lifetime experiences.
Being a part of The Arch Café, LLC will give you the opportunity to make the visitors' experience even more memorable by providing friendly service and greeting them with a smile. YOU are part of the experience that they take home.
Please keep in mind the following key points when applying:
- All applicants will be subject to background check prior to employment and subject to National Park Service approval.
- Applicants/employees may be subject to pre-employment, random, reasonable cause and/or post-accident drug testing.
- You must also provide documentation proving identity and eligibility for employment in the United States.
- If hired, an Employment Agreement will be signed and you must be able to work the days you put on your application.
The types of jobs we offer are:
- sandwich prep
- outdoor wagons
We are open all year long, only closing on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day. Our peak season starts mid-March to mid-October.
The Arch Café LLC
Our café offers delicious fresh food that focuses on locally sourced ingredients. The café is a great place to gain knowledge in the hospitality industry while working in one of the most recognizable place in Midwest America.
- Where do I go for an interview?
You must go to the Gateway Arch National Park.
- What benefits are included?
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Free Metro Transportation are included.
- Do we get Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner?
You are entitled to lunch and/or dinner depending on your work schedule.
- How often will I get paid?
- Can I ride my bike to work?
- Will I work 40 hours a week if I am fulltime?
- Are there appearance guidelines?
Yes. We will go over that during orientation.
- Will the company provide uniforms?
Uniform shirts will be provided. You must bring your own black pants and black shoes/snickers.
Call us at 314-300-8710