WE are Green
Caring about our planet has always been important to our company. We try to implement environmentally friendly practices in a way that promotes sustainability.
Sustainability is development that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their needs.
What We Do
Our natural resources conservation initiatives include:
- Exclusive use of leaf and bamboo compostable service ware.
- Provision of reusable box lunch bags.
- Recyclable paper cups, cups sleeves, napkins and soup bowls.
- A recycling station for the visitors to contribute to our efforts by disposing of their waste in an environmentally conscious way.
- Sourcing local products; presented to the visitors in detail on a map hanging at every location.
How You Can Help
Here are some simple ways to help our efforts with while visiting the Parks. These methods can be implemented at home as well:
- Take only as many napkins as you actually need. Waste less!
- Recycle. Please use one of our recycling stations when disposing of waste.
- We encourage you to perform environment-friendly practices at home, such as conserving water, recycling garbage, purchasing green power or using alternative transportation like a bicycle.